Creatine Monohydrate is a natural compound found in the body, that plays an important role in the production of energy in the form of ATP. Best Creatine Powder Supplement is also available in the markets as commercial formulas and has become the most famous supplement in the field of sports nutrition or bodybuilding. This is because of its exceptional effects in terms of increasing strength for the workout as well as growing fat-free mass in the body. It is the most researched supplement in the domain of bodybuilding.
What does creatine do?
Creatine monohydrate supplement is useful for the following reasons:
- Enhancing strength for a workout.
- Improving athletic performance.
- Increasing fat-free body mass.
- Faster muscle recovery.
How does Best Creatine Powder Supplement work in the body?
Although creatine is naturally present in the body, supplementation of creatine monohydrate increases the levels of phosphocreatine which is a compound responsible for the Phosphocreatine energy system. This process provides energy for the workout and allows muscle contraction to persist for nearly 10 seconds at a time.
Different types of Creatine Supplements:
There are different types of Creatine, some of them are listed below.
- Creatine Monohydrate: It is the original creatine in unprocessed form and is the most widely used form of creatine. However, it is a bit difficult to dissolve in water, as well as the body can only utilize 1 percent of the creatine monohydrate consumed.
- Micronized Creatine: It is creatine monohydrate only, in the micronized form. The creatine molecules are being broken into smaller units facilitating better absorption of creatine in the body. Micronized creatine is extremely unadulterated and provides better absorption which prevents digestive discomforts associated with creatine monohydrate consumption.
- Creatine Ethyl Ester: It has high absorption, accounting for 99 percent. It is very effective in terms of increasing efficiency and prevents the requirement for a loading phase. However, it is furthermore expensive and has bad taste.
- Creatine Serum: It is very expensive creatine which comes dissolved in water, however, there is no proper research showing its higher efficiency.
- Effervescent Creatine: It is again expensive creatine, which possesses better absorption and better taste. Effervescent Creatine has either sodium or sugar added into it, however, bodybuilders need to maintain both of these low in their diets.
- Creatine Citrate: They contain some molecules that enable better solubility and digestion of creatine. However, it is very expensive and is required in very high dosages compared to creatine monohydrate.
Besides the above mentioned, there are more forms of creatine available in the market. However, the first two i.e. creatine monohydrate and micronized creatine are the most widely used Creatines.
Who should use Creatine Powder Supplement?
People indulging in extreme workouts or athletes require a lot of energy to meet their targets. Creatine makes it highly feasible for them to achieve their goals. Many fitness experts suggest having creatine while being on a weight loss regime, as it improves the workout efficiency leading to faster weight loss.
Usage and Dosage of Creatine Powder Supplements
In general, the ideal dosage for most people is 3-5 grams of creatine monohydrate per day, however, this can vary from person to person. For best results, it is advised to take Creatine Monohydrate powder with water or fruit juice either before or after a workout. Other than this, the other way is to follow the loading, which means having 15-20 grams of creatine monohydrate for 4-7 days, followed by maintenance doses.
Precautions/ Side effects of Creatine Powder Supplement
Creatine has wonderful effects in terms of boosting workout energy and performance, but some people with pre-existing digestive complaints claim of suffering digestive distress or stomach cramps associated with it. However, this may be related to deficient fluid intake or a weak digestive system (because of any underlying gastrointestinal disorder or disease). To avoid this, It is very essential to have a very high fluid intake per day while being on a creatine supplement.
Creatine is already present in the body and hence it is not mandatory for everyone to have Best Creatine Powder Supplement. People having rigorous workout schedules or athletes may choose to add creatine to their regimes, whenever there is a requirement as per individual targets.
Why Buy from Muscleheadon?
Collect Financial Numismatic And Arts Services Private Limited is an Authentic Online and Offline Supplement Store in Nagpur for Protein, Health, Nutrition, and Bodybuilding. We are authorized dealers of Glanbia performance nutrition. We provide services like Diet Consultant, authorized dealers of Nutrition Supplements and Health Cafe.
Collect Financial Numismatic And Arts Services Private Limited is a well-known nutrition supplement provider in Nagpur and diet consultant in Nagpur. And if you are a foodie, we also take care of your health. At The Health Cafe Our Cafe, you eat your favorite food, in a healthy way.