March 19, 2017
Check out how to get great abs on the ab roller. Complete extension and flexion of the abdominal region supported by the lats, pecs and serratus….this move makes the perfect abs.
1) Have a firm grip on the roller.
2) Transfer your body weight onto your knees and the roller.
3) Stabilise your body by isometrically contracting your core region.
4) Start rolling in front while steadily stabilising the body and extending your arms and lats.
5) Go as far as you can. Pause if possible.
6) Feel the extension in the complete upper body and contraction in the abs and lower back region.
7) Roll back to the starting point.
8) Flex the abdomin region ie. contract beyond the normal range to achieve a cat stretch posture.